What chew want

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Vikes win big

Well there it is, I thought the Vikes could do it and they started it out big, there were a few plays that I just wish that they never happened to make it look closer than it was.
That blocked punt, why do the Vikes always have to make it look like they don't deserve a win from week to week.

I was in the playoffs in all of the leagues I joined this year, seems like there I've been doing it like the Vikes. Arlan is a juggernaut in the Midwest Mob and and I couldn't get by him all season. So it was fitting that he ended my Playoff run. Unless Tony Romo has a monstrous game tonight it looks like he'll beat me big time.

Rawknee

1 Comments:

  • I feel yer pain, Bro. I could not make it past Arlan, either, nor Shawn, for that matter. My big two Wide receivers, that I was so happy to have were a mixed blessing. Randy was pretty reliable, but TO sucked most of the time. It is sorta sad to see it all wind down.

    By Blogger Rick Northup, at Tuesday, December 16, 2008 3:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home