What chew want

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Buying in

I'm sorry, I've been kinda busy lately buying into our new company, We had a couple of meetings last week and will have another tomorrow. We actually (supposedly) made money last year. So it seems to be a viable business. We'll probably add some pictures on here when we get a chance.
Ronnie and I were at the shop today, we changed oil in a couple of rigs, and fixed the rear bearings on our mini-van. and ran into a bit of a problem with one of the hubs, the bearing had been spinning on the race so it's worn into the hub. So I couldn't get a hub on a sunday, so I cut up a paint can and shimmed the old bearing race, it'll work til' we can get a new hub.
This isn't a political or religeous topic, but it's my blog spot so I reserve the right to talk about what I want Right?

2 Comments:

  • Hey, I like your Big Comment Hot Link but I hate your Orange on Yellow Color Scheme. If you're not going to write poetry or talk about Religion and Politics, you could at least use Black on White so someone could read it if he wanted to.

    By Blogger Rick Northup, at Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:37:00 PM  

  • How about a Vikings Purple Background and White text you could make the petic site be the away team color with white background and Purple text...just a thought you do trust my judgment right?

    By Blogger NorthRock, at Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home